DuPage Flight Center
DuPage Airport (KDPA)
Consistently ranked a top FBO in Chicagoland by AIN’s FBO survey, DuPage Flight Center is open 24/7 with on-site U.S. Customs, low fuel prices, unparalleled service and award-winning facilities. The 14,000 sq. ft. FBO is beautifully appointed with granite floors, stunning architecture and a luxurious lobby. Located at internationally recognized KDPA, Chicago’s DuPage Flight Center offers all the amenities pilots, crews and passengers have come to expect from an executive-class FBO. The location, with 50+ hotel, dining and shopping options within a 2 mile radius of the Chicago FBO, is just another reason DuPage Flight Center has earned the title Aviation’s Best Address. If you are looking for a Chicago FBO, visit DuPage Flight Center located at DuPage Airport (KDPA) in West Chicago, IL.
- Longest runway 2L/20R is 7,571’x150’, widened in 2014.
- Parallel runway 2R/20L is now 6,451’x100’, extended in 2012.
- All new passenger facilities including new crew lounge, VIP area, meeting rooms and café were completed in 2013.
- Voted #5 Top Rated FBO in the Chicago Metro Area in the 2016 AIN FBO Survey
- Voted #4 Top Rated FBO in the Chicago Metro Area in the 2014 AIN FBO Survey
- Voted Top 50 US FBOs in the 2013 Pilots’ Choice Awards